I’m Paul Jarvis, a designer and writer who makes simple and humane products.
In the past, I’ve worked with professional athletes like Steve Nash and Shaquille O’Neal, corporate giants like Microsoft and Mercedes-Benz, and entrepreneurs with online empires like Danielle LaPorte and Marie Forleo. My words and ideas have been featured in WIRED, Fast Company, VICE, USA Today, Quartz, and more.
My latest book, Company of One, explores what happens when we question growth (and it’s been translated into 16 languages so far). Currently, I teach online courses (taken by over 14k students), create and sell software products (downloaded over 1m times), and sometimes write books. My main project, what I’m most proud of, and what connects all of the above is my weekly newsletter, the Sunday Dispatches.
I write a weekly newsletter called the Sunday Dispatches where I share articles about working and living online with 35k subscribers—
Select press for Paul Jarvis—
I’ve done ~1,000 interviews over the years, so I cannot list them all here. These are the best eight samples (in my opinion):
- Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing with Paul Jarvis Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- Minimalist Business (with Paul Jarvis) The Minimalists Podcast
- What’s that next dollar worth to you, and what are you giving up to get it? Khe Hy, Quartz at Work
- Want To Keep Your Business Small? Paul Jarvis Is Your Man Elaine Pofeldt, Forbes
- Surviving This Summer on the Internet Jessi Hempel, WIRED
- 7 Thought Leaders Every Freelancer Should Follow Shanelle Rucker, USAToday
- Freelancers Give Advice On How To Screen Clients Susan Johnston Taylor, FastCompany